Panasonic Monochrome Camera
WV-BP144 (24V AC)
- 1/ 3-type CCD pick-up element with 510 (H) x
492 (V) pixels provides 380 lines of horizontal resolution.
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lx (0.008 fc) at
- Advanced Electronic Light Control (ELC) allows
for the use of fixed iris lenses such as Panasonic's WV-LF4R5C3A, WV-LF9C3A,
- WV-LFY3C3, WV-LFY45C3 and WV-LFY9C3.
- Selectable Back-Light Compensation feature.
- WV-BP140 and WV-BP144: Line-lock or
Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2)
- WV-BP142: Internal or Multiplexed Vertical
- Selectable auto iris control from a video
signal or DC control signal.
- Accepts C-and CS-mount lenses.
- WV-BP140 Camera Series are, WV-BP140; 120V AC,
60 Hz, WV-BP142; 12V DC, WV-BP144; 24V AC, 60 Hz
The WV-BP140, WV-BP142 &
WV-BP144 replaces the WV-BP130, WV-BP132 & WV-BP134 Panasonic security
cameras. The camera features an Automatic Gain Control (ACG) circuit to provide
clear images in low light conditions. This security camera delivers a usable
black-and-white picture at a scene illumination of 0.08 lux at f/1.4. It has
modes for back light compensation or normal lighting. The camera synchronization
is via VD2 (vertical drive) lock over a single coaxial cable provided by the
Matrix System 500, 850 and Multiplexer System 400 or data multiplex unit
WJ-MP404, as manufactured by Panasonic. VD2 lock provides roll-free picture
during systems operation switching. The scanning system is 2:1 interlaced. Power
source is 120VAC, 24VAC or 12VDC depending on model. Lens not included
HERE for specifications
stock category, with 90 days full warranty. The lens is not included.