The camera shall feature a 1/2" interline transfer CCD with more than 570(H) x 492(V) pixels. With a horizontal
resolution of 420 lines, with a minimum scene illumination of 0.05 fc at f/1.4 (AGC on).
The camera shall accept CS- and C-mount lenses (with adaptor) and shall have connections for DC and video auto
The camera shall have a built-in flange back focus adjustment for focusing different lenses.
Synchronization, video, power and audio are all supplied on a single coaxial cable.
Maximum distance between the camera and monitor shall be 880' using RG59U coaxial cable (CCTV or studio grade). The Audio Multiplexer with built-in mic (optional) connects directly to the camera and transmits an audio signal for reproduction through the built-in speaker on the monitor. The audio signal can also be sent via the monitor to a connected VCR or other system components.
• 1/2" interline transfer CCD with 570(H) x 492(V) pixels
• 420 lines horizontal resolution
• Minimum Scene Illumination 0.5 lux (0.05 fc)
f/1.4, AGC On
• Wide operating temperature range: -22°F to
122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
• CS-Mount; optional C-Mount Adaptor, WV-AD20
• Audio capability (with optional WV-MC1 Audio
• Wide variety of optional Panasonic auto iris
• Accepts 4 camera inputs; 3 additional inputs
using optional WV-83 Camera Extension Unit
• VPA Multiplex
• Built-in sequential switcher: dwell time
adjustable; manual/auto bypass, switchable
• Skip unconnected channels automatically or manually (using Skip button)
• Adjustable switching interval: 1-30 sec.
• Spot monitor control in from alarm sensor, intercom.
90 DAYS WARRANTY
USUALLY SHIPS THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY